Lighting

JCW

Hello everyone hope you are all having a good day and a safe weekend!

So I have been doing a lot of looking and the best price for off-road lights are here https://lightbarsupply.com/ but I'm not sure on the quality of the product. Does anyone have any experience with them, better recommendations? Also looking for brackets to go along with. And as always adding a picture is appreciated.

-JCW-

gheller

I don't have any experience with them but I'm seeing they are ridiculously cheap, and I believe you get what you pay for.
I bought a Rigid Radiance series 50" bar with a set of Hyline brackets. Both reasonably priced and American companies. Haven't installed yet.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sad but true, you typically get what you pay for when it comes to aftermarket products. Not that you have to get the most expensive stuff but getting the cheapest often times leaves you with useless stuff.

OhNoTheJiggies

I used to have off-hand leds that fogged over quickly. Shortly after that, the paint faded and all of the hardware rusted. Rigid, KC, JW Speaker are some good ones.
Best advice would be to look at the bad reviews on amazon or wherever and if you're okay with dealing with the same things as those people, then go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JCW

I used to have off-hand leds that fogged over quickly. Shortly after that, the paint faded and all of the hardware rusted. Rigid, KC, JW Speaker are some good ones.
Best advice would be to look at the bad reviews on amazon or wherever and if you're okay with dealing with the same things as those people, then go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

When I was looking threw the reviews they are almost all 5 star and because of that I don't know if they are that good or if it's fake reviews. All I can find is the ones on the site.

-JCW-

JCW

I ended up going dirt cheep. On amazon the have a bar/pod combo for $109 price may flux, it has everything you need and is very easy to instal. Perfect for anyone who just wants added light and does not need the nice stuff YET. If you would like more pictures or have any questions please let me know. IMG_1420.jpg IMG_1394.jpg

-JCW-

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Hello everyone hope you are all having a good day and a safe weekend!

So I have been doing a lot of looking and the best price for off-road lights are here https://lightbarsupply.com/ but I'm not sure on the quality of the product. Does anyone have any experience with them, better recommendations? Also looking for brackets to go along with. And as always adding a picture is appreciated.

-JCW-

Amazon always has some good deals. I am running KC Slim lites and might change to led cubes or their flex light series. I am running some Amazon Auxbeam and have been happy with them.

inspired engineering has really good lights for good prices they are currently offering 30% of with discount code JB2K17 , I have one of their 20 inch bars and headlights. I really like Both. I have some friends that bought from the Op's site and they weren't water proof.

Top Bottom