Lucky #13 Build

f14framer

Well after some debating I traded in the sport and upgraded to a 2017 Rubicon Unlimited in Rhino. The build will be slow but hope to turn it (eventually) into a formidable off road machine! IMG_1313.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Very nice Jeep. Congrats on getting a rubicon, it is very capable jeep straight of the showroom floor. It also is a great platform to start building.
I am looking forward to watching her grow!

f14framer

Thanks guys, after watching my wife trying to get up in it I think the first upgrade is going to have to be rocksliders/steps lol. Anyone have any suggestions on what they are using?

f14framer

Not much of a mod, but taking Lucky 13 to get undercoating tomorrow. A must have IMO here in Hampton Roads VA were they salt the roads at the threat of snow or ice.

black pearl

Hooked
Thanks guys, after watching my wife trying to get up in it I think the first upgrade is going to have to be rocksliders/steps lol. Anyone have any suggestions on what they are using?

I had the same thing I fabricated some step/sliders onto my factory rubi rock rails. They actually can take a good hit but it also acted as a step for the wife but I am currently looking at the evo weld on sliders to do the same purpose but also have added protection

f14framer

I had the same thing I fabricated some step/sliders onto my factory rubi rock rails. They actually can take a good hit but it also acted as a step for the wife but I am currently looking at the evo weld on sliders to do the same purpose but also have added protection

I am looking at the Fishbone Off-road ones now, just trying to decide between the 2 styles they have.

Top Bottom