Wave from UP of Michigan

Marlin Mike

Wave from the UP of Michigan. Started Jeepin with a 1965 CJ5. I have went through at least 14 4WD Pickups and Jeeps over the last 39 years. I have to say my 16 JK 2dr is my favorite. Wish it had lock out hubs and a 4 speed granny gear though. Sigh!

Last edited:

XJADDICTION

Banned
Welcome from TN, love the UP! Where are you located? I've spent many summers in Gulliver. That place gets in your blood and I can't wait to make a trip back up there.

Stock 2016 JKUHR

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Phoenix AZ, originally from the LP down by Toledo Oh. If your build ever necessitates an axle change to a Dana 60 or the smaller Dana 44 with which you can go with 60 outers, then you can have lock out hubs again. I had the 4-speed in my old CJ and 78 Cherokee, really liked driving those over any modern manual transmission regardless of the performance gains. It just felt better. That said, the rest of the modern Jeep is truly awesome. Glad you like your JK so much.

Draconianwinter

Welcome from Tennessee. I need to get up there and do some wheeling. Mauve this summer when I go pick up my daughter I may try and make it up there worth her to do some.

sent from your basement

Amrth

Wave from the UP of Michigan. Started Jeepin with a 1965 CJ5. I have went through at least 14 4WD Pickups and Jeeps over the last 39 years. I have to say my 16 JK 2dr is my favorite. Wish it had lock out hubs and a 4 speed granny gear though. Sigh!

Welcome Aboard :beer:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL! I lived in the Marquette area for 12 years, just moved back to Omaha a couple years back. Love it up there... actually making a trip up this weekend :yup:

Top Bottom