Why my job sucks.

Draconianwinter

So here we go. Why does my job suck?
1. You get to go all over the country and habe little or no time to really enjoy it.
2. Gone away from home for days and weeks at a time.
3. It never fails to get to some place really cool that you can't go to due to what you drive.
Finally number 4. So I have been getting my jk set up for the primary purpose of going to the Rubicon trail. Now I am not a rich person and so with my build as it is and will be for a long time I will just make certain to watch my lounges very closely. So the good ones is that work had really been picking up (yay! ) lol, and the bad news is that my next damn load is going right to South Lake Tahoe. This is why my job sucks. I am going to be so damn close to the Rubicon trail and it won't be in my damn jeep. Grrr lol rant over lol.

sent from your basement

Draconianwinter

When are you planning on being in South Lake Tahoe?
Should be in that area come Wednesday hoping by noon, but I am not leaving Texas until Monday afternoon dip could be a later, or the way I tend to run sooner lol but should bee no later than Wednesday evening. Mostly depends on traffic.

sent from your basement

Brute

Hooked
Should be in that area come Wednesday hoping by noon, but I am not leaving Texas until Monday afternoon dip could be a later, or the way I tend to run sooner lol but should bee no later than Wednesday evening. Mostly depends on traffic.

sent from your basement

Flat tow your Jeep behind you...but you'll need to bring a snow shovel...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

Lol yes you could. Except for the small issue of the trailers being either loaded with freight, being new and not allowed to be used, or, last reason and most important one, jeep is at home in Chattanooga, TN and I am in Brookshire, TX lol

sent from your basement

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

sent from your basement

Oh, that soon! Well, you wouldn't be able to run the Rubicon now anyway as there's crazy amounts of snow up there right now.

Draconianwinter

That's what I hear. But still sucks I am always near such great wheeling areas that I want too go to, and I am always in my truck lol

sent from your basement

Draconianwinter

Was hoping to come out this summer with my daughter, but seems she decided to go to summer camp for 5 weeks this year,( guessing her mom had a hand in that decision),but with her soccer schedule she will not be down long enough for us to do that.

sent from your basement

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? Also, how long will you be out for?

Draconianwinter

What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? Also, how long will you be out for?
I drive an 18 wheeler, will only be there until Thursday at most. Was actually hoping to be home this weekend because I have parts coming in for my jeep. New rear bumper, inner fender liners. After removing the originals and cutting the front fenders I decided I couldn't deal with all that open space lol just doesn't look right to me

sent from your basement

Last edited:

Draconianwinter

wow snow!! crazy! i thought it was summer haha sure feels like it here in the high desert.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol so I delivered the trailer to south lake Tahoe this morning. Was talking to the guy, and said there areas higher in elevation not far from where he lived in that area that it was reported up to 70 feet of snow and in many areas around them around 30 feet. All from those storms a little while back. Sounds like the Rubicon trail may be of limits for a bit especially if there are any streams to cross lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom