2.5 ton tie rod - fusion 4x4

Havoc40

My buddy is running their tie-rod and drag link. Dan makes some nice pieces, and they have held up great for my buddy. Personally, I'll stick with Currie links.

Adam Jeep1.jpg

tgoss

I run their drag link and tie rod combo. Can't imagine finding anything beefier or sexier to be truthful.

IMG_3470.jpg

IMG_3616.jpg

pbeabout

Pretty sure they use the Rare Parts Fab Series ends and just make the bar in the middle. I don't think you would be disappointed with them.

RazerX

Bumping this thread back up. My factory tie rod is starting to get some play in it and I am going to replace it with a better quality product. I'm leaning toward Fusion, but I know that there are many other great ones out there like WFO etc....

It would be great to hear from some of you that have a Fusion tie rod, or were considering it and went with a different manufacturer.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Bumping this thread back up. My factory tie rod is starting to get some play in it and I am going to replace it with a better quality product. I'm leaning toward Fusion, but I know that there are many other great ones out there like WFO etc....

It would be great to hear from some of you that have a Fusion tie rod, or were considering it and went with a different manufacturer.

I know a lot of people go fusion, synergy, Currie, rock krawler and ruffstuff.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RazerX

Bump back up, anyone out there?

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
Reach out to Exodus Jeeps. One of the site sponsors. I'm not sure what brand they use, but it looks more like a dozer blade than a tie rod. Haha. I'll be calling them when I'm ready for a new one.

Exodus 4x4

Bump back up, anyone out there?

I’ve never run across one in person to vouch for the fusion tie-rod. Personally I’m not a fan of the aluminum tie-rods but that’s just my preference. Another forum member was interested in the Currie tie rod that is built from similar material specs and compared it to the WFO. The WFO came out ahead in strength, and is in fact a little cheaper.

Reach out to Exodus Jeeps. One of the site sponsors. I'm not sure what brand they use, but it looks more like a dozer blade than a tie rod. Haha. I'll be calling them when I'm ready for a new one.

Lol, it is the WFO.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I run the fusion setup on mine, at least I did on last axle. New ones require something different. It is stout. I have gouged the aluminum a few times but that's because I just ram sh*t with it. It does use the rare parts ends, same as Currie's setup. I'd recommend it to anyone. If u can break or bend solid 1.75" 7075 you deserve an award :)

FB_IMG_1505791307930.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

upnover

I run the fusion setup on mine, at least I did on last axle. New ones require something different. It is stout. I have gouged the aluminum a few times but that's because I just ram sh*t with it. It does use the rare parts ends, same as Currie's setup. I'd recommend it to anyone. If u can break or bend solid 1.75" 7075 you deserve an

What axle you going to now?

JKbrick

I run the fusion setup on mine, at least I did on last axle. New ones require something different. It is stout. I have gouged the aluminum a few times but that's because I just ram sh*t with it. It does use the rare parts ends, same as Currie's setup. I'd recommend it to anyone. If u can break or bend solid 1.75" 7075 you deserve an award :)

View attachment 290021

What did you do with it when you switched?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

RazerX

I’ve never run across one in person to vouch for the fusion tie-rod. Personally I’m not a fan of the aluminum tie-rods but that’s just my preference. Another forum member was interested in the Currie tie rod that is built from similar material specs and compared it to the WFO. The WFO came out ahead in strength, and is in fact a little cheaper.

Lol, it is the WFO.

Do you not like the flex of the aluminum?

RazerX

Appreciate your input, your jeep looks great!

I'm using the Fusion 2.5 T setup on my 15 Rubicon with crate Dana 60 axles. I needed the extra offset to clear the bigger D60 did cover. It works awesome, love it. One word of note, if your using hydro assist as I am, then you have to run a clamp on the bar, you won't be able to weld tabs on for the hydro cyl.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom