Anyone wheeling Washington

nytewlf

Is anyone in Washington planning on going out to play this weekend. I will admit I am a noob at least to the driver side of things and would like to get out and see what both I and the jeep can do.

Last edited:

nytewlf

No one seems to play in Washington but I will be going out to tahuya Saturday with my dad and his yj. Would be nice to have someone with some experience to help some noobs learn

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

codycal17ww

I tried wheeling Lolo Pass again to lost lake near Mt Hood and there's still some snow on the trails. I didn't have a shovel and I was by myself so I had to turn around

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Definitely a must have in this time of year, I wish I had a winch though. Probably the first real mod I'm gonna end up doing along with a good front bumper.

Turns out I won't have the winch on by Friday because my custom front bumper needs some fab work before I can mount it but I will have a cumalong in case I run into snow.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I will be leaving Portland around 4 on Friday so I will be in Stevenson around 5. If anyone wants to meet up let me know in this forum so we can coordinate it. I will he heading up the wabdr and camping Friday night. Then I will head up for about half the day and then explore and cook Saturday night. Then it's back to Portland for me Sunday.

codycal17ww

I will be leaving Portland around 4 on Friday so I will be in Stevenson around 5. If anyone wants to meet up let me know in this forum so we can coordinate it. I will he heading up the wabdr and camping Friday night. Then I will head up for about half the day and then explore and cook Saturday night. Then it's back to Portland for me Sunday.

I've got family coming this weekend for LA or I'd love to join. Been eyeing up the wabdr for a while now. I'd be down in a week or two to do something of a day trip.

Top Bottom