Ace Inner Fender - Are there any other solutions?

rabbitdave

Are there any alternatives to the Ace Inner Fender Inserts (Part Number ACEJKIFINPC)? Missed that part when I ordered new fender liners and wondering if I really need to fill in that big )=( gap in the side of the wheel well. I think some people use spray in foam, but that is not really waterproof and is a mess. So I was wondering what some others have done. I most likely will break down and get the ACE inserts as they look like a solid solution.

Thanks,

Dave

Ddays

Hooked
Are there any alternatives to the Ace Inner Fender Inserts (Part Number ACEJKIFINPC)? Missed that part when I ordered new fender liners and wondering if I really need to fill in that big )=( gap in the side of the wheel well. I think some people use spray in foam, but that is not really waterproof and is a mess. So I was wondering what some others have done. I most likely will break down and get the ACE inserts as they look like a solid solution.

Thanks,

Dave

What problem are you having that these offer a solution to? Unless you're after the look of the fabricated inner fenders you really don't even need the stock versions. Lots of guys here don't run them. I've had mine off for close to 2 years now in every weather scenario & never had any issues. There's nothing in there that isn't waterproof.

I had the dv8 inner fenders and removed them pretty quickly. For me, it was a complete waste of money. At the time I thought it was protection, but more I read (mostly here) more I found out they are close to pointless. If you do choose to go for it, I would look at the EVO mini liners.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rabbitdave

This is the gap I was worried about. I hate to think of the mud and rocks that would build up in there and not be able to get them out.

WAL Image.png

Hot94Z28

I have the EVO mini liners and no it does not cover that area
IMG_0220.jpg
IMG_0221.jpg

Seems like a few rocks back there, I have not run inner fenders for over a year now and that's all there is back there. Also the EVO liners won't protect anything, I bought them just for looks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

Many people here and not here run without inner liners. I am getting a set of dv8 liners just because I don't like seeing the engine compartment open. It's a looks thing more than jeep anything out. If you wheel you're getting mud in there if you live in areas prone to lots of mud.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom