Fishbone Offroad JK-8 SEMA Build

Fishbone Offroad is building a JK-8 for the 2017 SEMA Show with a fellow WAYALIFE member - Mr. Piginajeep. The build is going to be a Police Off-Road Pursuit Jeep built in SoCal by Piginajeep and Code3 Integration. Code3 Integration is going to do a bumper to bumper build with all the Fishbone Offroad Products and they are also adding police lights, strobe lights and an on board laptop computer to finish the theme of the build. More pictures and details on this build will be posted within this thread as the build progresses.

Parts List to Date
- Fishbone Offroad Front Bumper (TBD, something new in the works)
- Fishbone Offroad Rear Bumper
- Fishbone Offroad Aluminum Tube Fenders
- Fishbone Offroad Rubicon Rock Sliders
- Fishbone Offroad LED Light Bar Mount
- Fishbone Offroad Shackle Mounted License Plate Bracket
- Kentrol Black Stainless Steel Door and Tailgate Hinges
- Kentrol Mechanical Hood Latches
- EVO Suspension - Kit (TBD)
- Upgraded Axles
- Beadlocks

Here is how the Jeep started when Piginajeep first purchased it. The matching bowtie was a nice touch on the day he brought it home.

piginajeep.JPG

JK-8.jpg

jk-8 side.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So sweet! Can't wait to see it all built up!! Back the blue and that Thin Blue Line!

Ddays

Hooked
:hmm: Hmmmm, collusion between the Columbiana boys?

Really cool deal - looking forward to this build! I gotta stop by your shop.

:hmm: Hmmmm, collusion between the Columbiana boys?

Really cool deal - looking forward to this build! I gotta stop by your shop.

You're welcome to stop anytime. Just let us know if advance so I can make sure we are here and not out at a show. I've known Piginajeep for 10+ years and we used to wheel often together, great person to team up with to do a build.

Ddays

Hooked
You're welcome to stop anytime. Just let us know if advance so I can make sure we are here and not out at a show. I've known Piginajeep for 10+ years and we used to wheel often together, great person to team up with to do a build.

I figured as much after seeing the first post - that's awesome! He turned me onto a great mechanic last year as I live right across the border in Pa.

Top Bottom