New to Wayalife! Waving G'Day from Australia

WHLtdCRD

Hi all. I've just purchased a WH GC Limited CRD ( for some reason it's designation is WK in the USA ) and found this forum by going OCD on details about my rig.
I have to say I am so pressed by the creature comforts of this unit, not to mention it's wall crawling ability. More torque than I'll ever need. My wife and I are looking forward to clocking up some miles very soon, so to all the Queenslanders in Australia, you'll be gettin' a wave from us!
Thanks for the warm welcome Eddie! I look forward to hangin' out with you all in here.

Cheers, Bruce

Amrth

Hi all. I've just purchased a WH GC Limited CRD ( for some reason it's designation is WK in the USA ) and found this forum by going OCD on details about my rig.
I have to say I am so pressed by the creature comforts of this unit, not to mention it's wall crawling ability. More torque than I'll ever need. My wife and I are looking forward to clocking up some miles very soon, so to all the Queenslanders in Australia, you'll be gettin' a wave from us!
Thanks for the warm welcome Eddie! I look forward to hangin' out with you all in here.
Cheers, Bruce

Welcome Aboard :beer:

Top Bottom