Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JT Wrangler Pick-Up Production Truck Bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy110 View Post
    Sweet. I'll take a 2 door x model with the diesel please.
    Unfortunately, I don't think there are plans for a 2-door version.

Quote Originally Posted by ChopperDoc View Post
    I like the look, I wonder what options if any will be available for tops
    You and me both! It'd be nice if it were offered with a soft top option but I seriously doubt that'll happen. I think removable hard top panels are about the most we can hope to see.

nice, gas or diesel ?

Hooked
    I would doubt there would be a 2 door as that would just make it a pickup with fancy flares...

But the departure angle seems to be a big problem.... Massive lift and "tailgate sliders"....
    NotInStock

2016 Rubi JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" RK X-Factor, Fox Shocks, Dynatrac PR44 Front Axle, ATX Chamber Pros, BFG 35x12.5x17, LOD Destroyer Shorty Bumpers (FR & RR), Synergy Skid Plates, Warn 8274 Winch.
    Build Thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...Rubi-Hard-Rock

Quote Originally Posted by ransan View Post
    nice, gas or diesel ?
    Hopefully diesel or a bigger gas motor like a HEMI. At this point and time, who's to say for sure though.

I like what I am seeing.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Im excited to see this thing uncovered and displayed! It sorta looks like its bigger than a mid sized truck and smaller than a full sized one

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Caught the Bug

Not an extended cab

I have neither the need nor the desire for four full doors. I would be much happier if this thing comes out with an '05 Gladiator Concept-style extended cab instead.

Looks very interesting. If I would build a dedicated camping rig with a roof top tent I would use it since it keeps the tent and center of gravity lower. Take the tent out and we have a pickup. Only question is what is the towing capability. The JKs are not stellar on that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Hopefully diesel or a bigger gas motor like a HEMI. At this point and time, who's to say for sure though.
    Unless Trump completely rolls back the CAFE standards for 2025 I think the prospects of a Wrangler / Hemi option are wishful thinking.

In unrelated news, we are running 3 JLs at work so I have some idea what is in the pipeline, but obviously NDAs preclude me commenting.

JT

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast