JL Wrangler Testing in MOAB!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My good friend Ryan Hagel got a chance to guide a "group of vehicles from a particular manufacturer" out in Moab and one of which looked a lot like a JL Wrangler. Of course, wrapped up in camo, who's to say for sure what it was LOL! Of the trails he got to lead them on, Hell's Revenge was one and he even got to spot it up Hell's Gate and if you can believe it, at full street pressure, sway bar connected and with NO lockers on!!

Here are a few pics that he was able to take of the "Unicorn" :D
unicorn-3.jpg

unicorn-1.jpg

unicorn-2.jpg

:cool:

desertrunner

Damn I went up hells gate on 12 psi 37" tires disconnected and both lockers on and was terrified, couldn't imagine doing it like that, that driver has some skills!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hell's Revenge was one and he even got to spot it up Hell's Gate and if you can believe it, at full street pressure, sway bar connected and with NO lockers on!!

:cool:

Now I've only seen pictures of Hells Gate but, damn that sounds really impressive for a something that will eventually be sitting on showroom floors. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

Now I've only seen pictures of Hells Gate but, damn that sounds really impressive for a something that will eventually be sitting on showroom floors. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

i swear the pictures of it dont do it justice, my jeep handled it fine but man i was sucking up every bit of that drivers seat cushion haha. i definitely agree that its a very impressive obstacle for an off the showroom floor jeep to take on and is just a testament to how awesome these vehicles are even stock :rock:

gregolso

nice

From the pics it looks like it has the rumored next gen multi-phasic vibration grip and mud refractor system.
Or maybe it was just doing like my old TJ once it hit a bump at certain speeds.

:)

Or it just could be....has anyone seen it hit 88 miles per hour?.......

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
so is it equipped with a new vibration feature to keep the dust from building up .. or perhaps he snapped the pic as the cloaking device was engaging and it was still visible ... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Top Bottom