Oregon Jeepers here

J'Sun

Looking to relocate to Oregon. Can anyone post pictures, info ect about what Jeep life is like in the Big O?
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

duktrx

Looking to relocate to Oregon. Can anyone post pictures, info ect about what Jeep life is like in the Big O?
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Some places to check out; Browns camp, Sand lake, Cline butte OHV, McCoy, Santiam pass OHV , Shot Gun creek, East fort rock, Honeyman, LaDee Flats, and Christmas Valley.

Oregon is also covered in Forest roads to explore, most easily reached within an hour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
If you're wanting to go to sand Lake I'd do it soon, after this summer it's supposed to close for good because of all the people who go out there and get drunk and then keep riding.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

codycal17ww

I just moved to the Portland area from Bend/La Pine and am pretty new to the scene, but I know the national forest trails are always a good time to cruise around. I'm closer to Mt Hood than Salem, but there's always tillamook and places out that way

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
After extensive searching I don't think there is a thread specifically for Oregon Jeepers/planning trips. We have tons of beautiful land out here and I often find myself not going out in the Jeep because I'm by myself. Feel free to introduce yourself, show off your rig, and let's make this next year a good year for wheeling!

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

22.Rubicon

I’m in, I was just looking for an Oregon thread recently. I’m in Southen Oregon, but a planned trip could get me to drive anywhere within a couple hours. Let’s keep this ball rollin’.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
After extensive searching I don't think there is a thread specifically for Oregon Jeepers/planning trips. We have tons of beautiful land out here and I often find myself not going out in the Jeep because I'm by myself. Feel free to introduce yourself, show off your rig, and let's make this next year a good year for wheeling!

Thanks to whatever admin merged the thread. I could've sworn I'd seen one before I just couldn't find it and it was bugging me.

22.Rubicon

Since we’re on the topic, anyone familiar with or part of SO JK’s? I’ve seen them around town, but don’t know anything about the club itself.

duktrx

I find myself in this same situation, not playing as much as I'd like, because the whole wheeling alone fear. I'm on the eastside of the Portland metro area, and game for hitting some trails.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I find myself in this same situation, not playing as much as I'd like, because the whole wheeling alone fear. I'm on the eastside of the Portland metro area, and game for hitting some trails.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Plus most of the trails out here that aren't OHV regulated are pretty far out and if I were to get stuck I'd be out of cell range

8COUNT

Anybody from the portland area?

HEY GUYS, ANYONE FROM THE PORTLAND AREA? I USUALLY MEET UP WITH MY BRO AND HIT A FEW TRAILS IN TSF AND AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO GO OUT IN A GROUP AND LEARN NEW TRAILS AND CHILL. LET ME KNOW!:rock:

Top Bottom