Estimated price increase for 2018 model

JMac79

I just came back from the overseas military car sales program. In a nutshell its a program where you build your desired vehicle and have it built straight from the factory. I had signed up for the 2017 model and the price just came out for the 2018 model. Mine is a 2018 Jeep Hard Rock Edition and the estimated price increase is $2,300 from the 2017 model. The program wasn't sure what the changes are except that the estimated cost has went up. I know it isn't much to go on but I thought I would share.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I'm guessing the military car program gets a fairly generous discount, especially at the end of a long production run. So that increase is probably partly due to a reduction in the discount on the new model. It probably doesn't directly relate to the retail price

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gregolso

If I remember right they also are going to produce the JK models as well alongside the new one for a bit to keep up with demand?

JMac79

If I remember right they also are going to produce the JK models as well alongside the new one for a bit to keep up with demand?

I heard that as well. Not sure if it's a demand thing or maybe there is still a lot of people that would prefer the JK. Excited once all this rolls out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom