Made it to 37's finally

KICKROX

Well, after 2 1/2 years of working hard and doing side jobs.. I finally made it to 37's.. just need to install some heavy duty drive shafts in the next few weeks. But here his Bully rolling on 37's.. I'll post a build thread when he's all set and done in the next few weeks. 98% of everything I did I researched on this forum and picked the brain of a lot of its members online and in person including Eddie and Cindy's and have learned so much. :beer:

What do you think so far?

IMG_1860.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Well, after 2 1/2 years of working hard and doing side jobs.. I finally made it to 37's.. just need to install some heavy duty drive shafts in the next few weeks. But here his Bully rolling on 37's.. I'll post a build thread when he's all set and done in the next few weeks. 98% of everything I did I researched on this forum and picked the brain of a lot of its members online and in person including Eddie and Cindy's and have learned so much. :beer:

What do you think so far?

View attachment 256081

Looking good man!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
I love the way it looks. Running my 35s down and will get 37s
Can you post picture of the rear wheel. Did you trim factory rock sliders?

KICKROX

I love the way it looks. Running my 35s down and will get 37s
Can you post picture of the rear wheel. Did you trim factory rock sliders?

You mean the Spare? I don't have it mounted yet.. will be soon. Yes. Factory sliders that I trimmed down.

KICKROX

The STT's look good! What is that red piece on your front grill right beneath your driver side headlight?

It's an air hose coupler, put one there and 1 in the back so no need to open my hood on windy days and no need to walk around the Jeep with the hose kinked somewhere. Saw a friends jeep get caught in the wind while airing up and it was scary when the hood slammed down.

KICKROX

Looks awesome Mike! I really like the red hub caps too :thumb:

Thanks. I thought the wheel was lacking color and was too much black for my taste so I painted them red to match the other red accents on my jeep... oops, Chely's Jeep :wings:

It's an air hose coupler, put one there and 1 in the back so no need to open my hood on windy days and no need to walk around the Jeep with the hose kinked somewhere. Saw a friends jeep get caught in the wind while airing up and it was scary when the hood slammed down.

Awesome idea. What compressor are you using to power those?

Top Bottom