1999 Cherokee Sport 4.0 I6

Tyler2955

I'm looking at the jeep for sale for $600. The problems listed for it are cracked windshield, key is broken in ignition, exhaust manifold has small crack, fuel lines are clogged, and needs front wheel bearings. I'm wondering is it's worth it at this price, a buddy of mine said it would be close to 2k to get it up and running and that's before it would be modded. 00p0p_9i9A9byD8KU_1200x900.jpeg 00B0B_a1gBeh4Dnkg_1200x900.jpeg 00J0J_6bVhgPDMfiW_1200x900.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Only if you like working on a Jeep that isn't running. Otherwise, you can easily find one that IS running now and even something you can wheel for about $2600.

carsonf_jk

I agree^ you can find a good running Cherokee for around the 1000-2000 mark. If you really want a project to build over time and keep you occupied then sure. But IMO.... keep looking

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Well, I would like to work on it so I can learn and have the know how on how to fix my own vehicle. So, do you think it's worth it?

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you want a project and the starting point is 600, do it. It could have rust, etc. It could end up being something that you have for a decade and just sits there. That's how projects like that go sometimes. But if you have the money and are anxious to work on it, go for it.

Top Bottom