PSC sliders vs GenRight sliders

Post up pictures if you have either! Your .02 would be appreciated as well.. looking into grabbing one or the other and can't decide. I like the solid part of GenRight so don't have to worry about snagging on anything. Looking for something tucked up as possible..

OJK12

I have the Poison Spyder Frame mounted Rocker Knockers, not sure which ones you were looking at but I like them however one thing I would change is I think they could come up closer to the bottom of the door. If you end up getting them I would suggest welding nuts to the back side where the face plate goes for easy removal of the plate in case you need to do some touch up work. I haven't really had to use these sliders yet so I can't say if they work as advertised or not but I do like the style and they should work well being they are frame mounted. IMG_0904.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Basscat

IMG_0173.jpg
I'm running Poison Spyder only because I like the recessed fasteners better. Looks a bit cleaner to me. I'd have no problem running the Genright however. I do run their tire carrier.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

RSQCON

Bass cat I see you are running the GenRight corners and carrier. Could you post so pictures of the carrier mounts on both sides please.

RSQCON

Basscat its hard to tell. What I'm trying to find out is are the driver side brackets for the tire carrier welded to you AEV/GenRight corners or is the bracket bolted on top of your corners?

Basscat

Basscat its hard to tell. What I'm trying to find out is are the driver side brackets for the tire carrier welded to you AEV/GenRight corners or is the bracket bolted on top of your corners?

Genright uses AEV corners and adds the round recessed LED tail light pockets. The tire carrier brackets are also welded on so you don't have to surface mount them. The driver's side corner and tire carrier bracket is all one piece.

If you already have AEV corners you can also send them to Genright to have the brackets welded on and the right side hinge openings trimmed.

RSQCON

If you already have AEV corners you can also send them to Genright to have the brackets welded on and the right side hinge openings trimmed
I just bought their full corners and they said they don't weld the tire carrier mounts when I asked. As for the hinge opening I didn't know they needed to be trimmed.

Basscat

I just bought their full corners and they said they don't weld the tire carrier mounts when I asked. As for the hinge opening I didn't know they needed to be trimmed.

Interesting. Their performance or racing side of the house will do it but it's not cheap. That was the option afforded to me. Yes the hinge side will need to be trimmed back a bit in order to accommodate the tire carrier brackets. Although I already had AEV corners I chose to sell those and went with a set of Genright corners with tire carrier bracket and LED tail light buckets welded on. They mounted perfectly into the AEV nutsert holes.

Man they both look good! I do agree with the PSC not showing the nuts but the genright bottom being smooth is very attractive as well as a rock couldn't get caught up in one of PSC's holes. I could just paint the GR nuts if i really wanted to hide them
Thanks for the pictures guys!

Ya definitely understand that.. same with all the tube style sliders that have vertical support tubes. Just doesn't happen really but if gunna be spending that kind of money on sliders..
I wonder the weight difference between the two..

Top Bottom