Just a thank you

deezus

Just wanted to give a thank you to all the forum members who have helped me with their knowledge and expertise as I upgraded my Jeep. Your help was invaluable and I really appreciate it! When I first came around here I was afraid to work on my Jeep myself as I didn't want to mess anything up, it was so bad that I wouldn't even jack it up as I thought I would need 12 ton Jack stands!!! [emoji2]
I've come a long way since then thanks to the people on these forums. Hopefully, I can go wheeling with you guys this summer. Thanks again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
giphy.gif

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
I qualify with the dirty mind :)
tumblr_m301b05j2v1qiobz5o1_500.jpeg
If all you see is a bike rack, blind comes to mind...

And to the op, i completely agree with you about the wonderful help and knowledge base of the WAL community. Since joining this bunch I have done more things to my jeep than I ever would have before. Very supportive, to the non-used douche, and fun to wheel with, learn from. Y'all have my ever grateful Thank you as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
I qualify with the dirty mind :)
View attachment 256813
If all you see is a bike rack, blind comes to mind...

And to the op, i completely agree with you about the wonderful help and knowledge base of the WAL community. Since joining this bunch I have done more things to my jeep than I ever would have before. Very supportive, to the non-used douche, and fun to wheel with, learn from. Y'all have my ever grateful Thank you as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hmmmmmm

Now i have to figure out which slot to use for my bike.

Cheers to WAL family!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom