Rock Sliders

BlackJKU08

I am trying to decide what type of sliders to get for my 08 JKU. I need to have something that can be used as a step since I have a young son. There are a few different brands, EVO, LoD, DV8 that I like, but looking for experience from the group here to assist.

I did a search but couldn't find a discussion relating to the options available and comparisons,

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Check out the new LOD destroyer series sliders. They are a true rock slider, have built in steps, and don't require you to drill into the tub. I believe they are going to be available soon. Might be worth the wait if that's what your looking for.
Hanson rocker guards are similar and look great. Of course, there are the current LOD sliders that have proven themselves to be great sliders as well!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

aermotor

I have the OR-Fab (discontinued but you can still find them) as they are bolt on, provide a step, and are really nice and not too expensive.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I started with steps, then went the high angle EVO's. My 6 year old can hop right up in. The 4 year old needs a boost. They make a lower angle if you want more step.

Top Bottom