[NEW] Rock Hard 4x4 Freedom Series Front Bumper for Jeep 1976 - 2006 [RH-4014]

The RH-4014 is the first in a new series we'll be bringing out over the year. Fully loaded plus streamlined.

Rock Hard 4x4 Freedom Series Front Bumper for Jeep 1976 - 2006 [RH-4014]

RH-4014 - Rock Hard 4x4™ Freedom Series Front Bumper for Jeep CJ5, CJ7, CJ8, YJ, TJ, and LJ 1976 - 2006 [RH-4014]

RH-4014-2T.jpg

Rock Hard 4x4 is very proud to offer the most capable yet streamlined front bumper for the Jeep CJ5, CJ7, CJ8, YJ, TJ, and LJ 1976 - 2006.

All new for 2017! We've always wanted to make an action packed, easy to install, modern front bumper for the CJ and early Wrangler.
Fully loaded means just that - no compromises:

• 1/4" Thick Steel
  • Flat Towable
  • Winch Ready
  • 1" Thick Recovery Tabs Included
  • Powder Coated
  • American Made
  • 100% Bolt On
  • Hardware Included
  • Fits Warn™ Zeon and PowerPlant Winches

Dimensions
42" wide
6.5" deep
Bumper weight: 39 lbs.

Construction

It's one thing to be Made in USA. It's another to be given the time, quality, and craftsmanship only RH4x4 offers. Each front bumper is laser cut from 1/4" thick steel to live up to it's lifetime guarantee and give you precise fitment. It's then bent and formed into it's shape, hand welded, and ground down for a look no other manufacturer (overseas or domestic) can offer. Each bumper is then powder coated in house, by hand, individually - so every nook and cranny is protected. We sleep soundly at night knowing RH4x4 customers can play off road, winch, flat tow, and do-all with our armor installed, then rinse and repeat.

Ease of Installation

100% bolt on with all hardware included. Does not get much easier than that! All bumper mounting holes are laser cut and work with your existing frame mounting points.

Winch Ready
Included in our RH-4014 is our 1/4" thick, laser cut, CNC bent fairlead mounting plate. Will accept virtually all winches on the market.

Flat Towable
Simply add our bolt-on tow bar brackets (sold separately) and you're ready to go! Zero drilling required and all hardware included.

Rock Hard 4x4 Shorty Winch Guard with Light Mounting Tabs for RH-4014 Bumper [RH-4015]
RH-4015 - Rock Hard 4x4™ Shorty Winch Guard with Light Mounting Tabs for RH-4014 Front Bumper [RH-4015]

RH-4015-2T.jpg

100% bolt on upgrade for the RH-4014 front bumper. Uses front bumper hardware to mount.

Light Mounts
Pre-welded light mounting tabs are spaced apart to accommodate 10" LED bars or individual light pods.

Rock Hard 4x4 Stinger Hoop for RH-4014 Bumper [RH-4016]
RH-4016 - Rock Hard 4x4™ Stinger Hoop for RH-4014 Front Bumper [RH-4016]

RH-4016-2T.jpg

Stinger Hoop upgrade for the RH-4014 front bumper. Uses top bumper mounting hardware plus additional 4 holes in front (drilling required).

Functional Stinger Design
So many stinger designs, but only 1 that actually works. The popular teardrop look of pointed stingers does little to prevent a rollover, they simply push the Jeep over on it's side. Our flat-nose design actually acts as a break and increases the chances of stopping a rollover.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I got the email ad for this yesterday and it has moved to the top of my front bumper list for my TJ. Probably order it in the next 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Dang, I just ordered a new front bumper a few months back.

I do need to make a run down soon to pick up some more cage parts, and a new rear bumper.

Dang, I just ordered a new front bumper a few months back.

I do need to make a run down soon to pick up some more cage parts, and a new rear bumper.
Will Call orders are always welcome, just make sure you call a few days in advance so we can ensure availability. Thanks!

Top Bottom