VISIT the All NEW JLWRANGLER.com - Enter to WIN a T-Shirt!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you may know, Cindy and I have been beta testing an all new WAYALIFE sister site that's specifically designed for the all new Jeep JL Wrangler. While there have been a few hiccups along the way, we're happy to announce that it's finally up and running and complete with an app that you can download for FREE! If the JL Wrangler is something you're interested in, please click on the link below, sign up to become a member and find out how you can WIN an official JLWrangler T-shirt!

www.JLWrangler.com

:thumb:

20170504115313-25170a30.png

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Cool! We won't be looking to get a JL until around 2021 or 2022, but I can always use a cool shirt! [emoji41]

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Sweet! I'll have to check it out even though it will be awhile before I get a JL but always good to learn a new Jeep! [emoji51]

flukeshot

I-M-P-A-S Intra-Model Protocol Anxiety Syndrome...

Is it two or three years before we start the first trickle of 'grudging acceptance threads' on a new model Wrangler? And... is that the cue for when we're allowed to start waving at JL's? Dunno why I'm so anxious about something that's obviously still years away, besides, nobody said 'the Jeep lifestyle' would be easy. (BTW - LOL)

Top Bottom