You have $600 what would you buy...

Dopey84

Ok so challenge I've been given... I get $600 to spend on any jeep parts I want question is what to buy has to be functional.. put yourself in my shoes and tell me what you would buy READY AND GO!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

scrota76

Front runner tailgate table and storage rack, along with a couple front runner wolf packs and stratchits. Will help with storage of strollers, diaper bags, and room for a small cooler for kids snacks and milk. Use the wolf packs for recovery gear and first aid stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dopey84

You have a four door how can you not fit a fridge?

You also have a kid on the way, save that $600.

Or lastly, sell kid number one and allow yourself to get the fridge and put money in the bank.

Hmmm selling kid # 1 not an option he is pretty cool! And my lil jeeper... also fridge probably would fit if I didn't carry a full tool box and recovery bag plus stroller all the time... I could probably figure out better organization for this thinking about it... and as far as saving the $$ this is budgeted out to keep me from bugging the wife bout jeep parts per her permission and insisting on it

JeepJeep75

I've considered the drive shaft however I'd be way to tempted to install it right away and I think I'm not positive but wouldn't that be a bad idea with just my evo leveling kit...?

Ya, if it's for a 3 lift it might bottom out on just a leveling kit. Just don't forget about that stuff as part of your lift. Oh, and shocks too. Gonna need longer ones.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Diapers and formula? :idontknow:

IMHO the EVO tire carrier is a horrible idea if you have little kids. Stick with the one handed operation. :thumb:

Top Bottom