NEW EVO MFG Product Spy Pics

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We were down at EVO yesterday and got a chance to see their all new prototype bolt on rock sliders and rear bumper being installed for R&D. I was told that the rear bumper was an early design and already has revisions in the works but the sliders were just about there as is. Fortunately, I got the green light to share these pics with all of you, check it out!!

Here are some shots of their prototype bolt on rock sliders which have "boat side" design that ties cleanly to the frame...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

And, here are a few shots of their prototype rear bumper...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Looks pretty sweet!

I'm wondering if those bolt heads on the underside of the slider will hang up on the rocks or get destroyed or both. :thinking:

I like the lights in the rear bumper! Pretty nice!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was told that the bend on the bottom plate was off a bit and the bolts were used to help suck the plate up for R&D purposes only. I'm pretty sure they will NOT be present on the final production.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I was told that the bend on the bottom plate was off a bit and the bolts were used to help suck the plate up for R&D purposes only. I'm pretty sure they will NOT be present on the final production.

Ok, that makes more sense! I was wondering if they were part of R&D or not. I know EVO knows how to "rock it out" so I will be interested to see the final. They will look really slick without those bolts in!! :thumb:

NY1982JK

Damn.... I was already having a hard time deciding on what sliders to go with..... Decided on the EVO's.... Now I have to decide what set of EVO's to run... oh choices, choices...

13JKUR

I like the rear bumper alot, I'm sure being EVO they did R&D on this, however, I would think with the lights on the bumper they would be prone to damage.

Dave_g

Wow, those are really nice, I would love to get a pair under mine, I would assume they are making 2 Door versions as well?

Top Bottom