Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 55 of 55
  1. #51
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by VeruGE*144 View Post
    I did run into this. There was no relief cuts on the muffler I received. I had the whole thing in and was tightening the clamps when I noticed this. I ended up stripping one clamp. I took the whole thing out and cut the relief notches in the muffler. Holds good now.
    Attachment 259379
    Attachment 259380
    Attachment 259381


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    That's it! Just checked and ur right. No relief cuts. Guess I've got some more work to do.

    IMG_6562.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #52
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by VeruGE*144 View Post
    I did run into this. There was no relief cuts on the muffler I received. I had the whole thing in and was tightening the clamps when I noticed this. I ended up stripping one clamp. I took the whole thing out and cut the relief notches in the muffler. Holds good now.
    Attachment 259379
    Attachment 259380
    Attachment 259381


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    VeruGE, what'd you use to make the cuts?

    Thanks for the help!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #53
    Nothing but a Thing VeruGE*144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Illinois, Chicago
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Redd107 View Post
    That's it! Just checked and ur right. No relief cuts. Guess I've got some more work to do.

    IMG_6562.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Have fun taking it all apart again lol. It's well worth it at the end though. I am satisfied when my shot is done right


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #54
    Nothing but a Thing VeruGE*144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Illinois, Chicago
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Redd107 View Post
    VeruGE, what'd you use to make the cuts?

    Thanks for the help!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Those are my pics, yes I did make the cuts. I used a grinder with cut off wheel wheel.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #55
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by VeruGE*144 View Post
    Those are my pics, yes I did make the cuts. I used a grinder with cut off wheel wheel.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks again! Hope to get through it this weekend.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •