07-11 JKU Powertank Drop Bracket

Evil

This takes and lowers your Powertank to make it easier to get to. Works great if your running a 15LB tank or are short as fuck with a 10LB tank sitting on top of your roll bar. You will still need to get a pair of the large roll bar clamps to use this and I do not have the hardware but can give you a list of what to buy or send with some random bolts from the pile. The bracket will only fit 2007 to 2011 JKU's. Bracket is bran new, never mounted, never mocked up. Prefer local pick up in Las Vegas or can arrange meeting in North Long Beach or OC. Shipping is on you, its in a flattened box 21x30x 1/4 inch thick and weight is 6lbs. Please don't ask me for a price on shipping. And since there has been a lot of this, I need to mention that if you signed up yesterday, have 3 posts and want my free shit, FUCK OFF already. This offer is for active, regularly participating members only. :beer:

The actual part im giving away.
2.jpg

For those that don't know WTF this is, a reference pic.
1.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
This takes and lowers your Powertank to make it easier to get to. Works great if your running a 15LB tank or are short as fuck with a 10LB tank sitting on top of your roll bar. You will still need to get a pair of the large roll bar clamps to use this and I do not have the hardware but can give you a list of what to buy or send with some random bolts from the pile. The bracket will only fit 2007 to 2011 JKU's. Bracket is bran new, never mounted, never mocked up. Prefer local pick up in Las Vegas or can arrange meeting in North Long Beach or OC. Shipping is on you, its in a flattened box 21x30x 1/4 inch thick and weight is 6lbs. Please don't ask me for a price on shipping. And since there has been a lot of this, I need to mention that if you signed up yesterday, have 3 posts and want my free shit, FUCK OFF already. This offer is for active, regularly participating members only. :beer:

The actual part im giving away.
View attachment 257837

For those that don't know WTF this is, a reference pic.
View attachment 257838

What seat cover are you sporting, are you happy with it?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
What seat cover are you sporting, are you happy with it?

They look like Bartact/trekarmor. They are pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. I have a set of those as well I use them in the summer when topless and doorless a lot, to protect my leather seats form rain, dust, mud and sun

Sorry for side post OP

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
They look like Bartact/trekarmor. They are pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. I have a set of those as well I use them in the summer when topless and doorless a lot, to protect my leather seats form rain, dust, mud and sun

Sorry for side post OP

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thought they looked like that. My factory cover zipper came apart and it looks like that would cover the lower part of the seat visible from the rear.

Top Bottom