JL interior?

Napalm

That's a lot of buttons...

Call me old fashioned, but I do like the "utilitarian" basic interior that the current JK interior much more than than my wife's interior of her new 2016 Cherokee LTD. She has a ton more features and creature comforts, but even after having it a year I still get confused when trying to do stuff. That's only my opinion, though!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SoCal_JK

chhuf9o5hredkmezi2d8.jpg

k0oxtflvbojd5plthfim.jpg

xwmztva4ybzibj1crhtx.jpg

jhilsru2ktzr3irdeybi.jpg

h6jepjpqsemwmaynuldx.jpg

lscatrskpnpzsnu95irr.jpg

The third pictures shows 4 buttons labeled AUX 1 - AUX 4. It will be pretty cool if this eliminates the need to wire up aux relays, fuses, and switch panel.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Seems like a lot of the newer Dodge, RAM, Jeep.. etc., cars are getting an interior that looks a lot alike..which isn't a bad thing, because they do look good.

That's a lot of buttons...

Call me old fashioned, but I do like the "utilitarian" basic interior that the current JK interior much more than than my wife's interior of her new 2016 Cherokee LTD. That's only my opinion, though!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You would LOVE a TJ dash... or better yet, a YJ dash! Lol

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
The third pictures shows 4 buttons labeled AUX 1 - AUX 4. It will be pretty cool if this eliminates the need to wire up aux relays, fuses, and switch panel.

I just noticed that... very cool. I know the F150 Raptor has had that for awhile (maybe all the F150s do... I'm not sure). It would make wiring lights and other electronics way easier.

SoCal_JK

Looks like a round dial where the transfer case lever SHOULD be. How would you guys feel about something like this in your wrangler??

Attachments

• jeep-cherokee-selec-terrain-traction-control-accordion1.jpg
    jeep-cherokee-selec-terrain-traction-control-accordion1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 808

vgullotta

Looks like a round dial where the transfer case lever SHOULD be. How would you guys feel about something like this in your wrangler??

SD card slot??? Interesting and sorta strangely old tech lol. Would be cool though if it was just for expanding storage on the radio for more music or whatever.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

We knew this was coming for a while now. Not super fond of this or the e-parking brake.

Beowulf

It looks too high up to be a turn knob. That looks more like the top of the transfer case lever. It is half way up the shift lever in height. My guess is twin sticks.

Top Bottom