Starwood Motors Custom Jeep Projects

Destroyer

Not sure if anyone would be interested to see what Starwood is building, however I visited them not long ago and took a bunch of pictures. I'm more of a build your own kind of guy, however I was curious to see their builds and what they offer. IMG_3270.JPG IMG_3222.JPG IMG_3197.JPG IMG_3240.JPG IMG_3237.JPG IMG_3206.JPG IMG_3245.JPG IMG_3268.JPG IMG_3234.JPG IMG_3252.JPG IMG_3173.JPG IMG_3211.JPG IMG_3195.JPG IMG_3254.JPG IMG_3221.JPG IMG_3224.JPG IMG_3161.JPG IMG_3250.JPG IMG_3246.JPG IMG_3191.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Looks like an Extreme Terrain production line to me. Nothing I'd ever buy. You are right to stick to building it yourself as to avoid these kinds of catastrophes.

Last edited:

Spazbyt

Hooked
Too much show, not enough go. For that kind of money you could build a more capable and probably tougher looking Jeep. Thanks for posting the photos though. I like to see what they are building because they sell like 80 Jeeps a month or some shit!

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Stock axles, Teraflex lifts, Fab Four grills. Props to them for figuring out a business model that apparently works. Wouldn't ever buy a Jeep from them though.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I get that it's probably a profitable business but I just can't get past the poser builds. A shop here, which does great work, has a customer who demands everything fab fours has. You can imagine what this monstrosity looks like not to mention the fact that it has a supercharger to be drivable with the extra weight. Just makes you shake your head.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cgar32

I get that it's probably a profitable business but I just can't get past the poser builds. A shop here, which does great work, has a customer who demands everything fab fours has. You can imagine what this monstrosity looks like not to mention the fact that it has a supercharger to be drivable with the extra weight. Just makes you shake your head.

Picts or it didn't happen [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using WAYALIFE mobile app

OhNoTheJiggies

Price tags of a hundred grand and they're sitting in terrorflex, no coilovers and stock axles. Worst part in my opinion is all the huge wheels...
would they be considered "rims" at this point?

Top Bottom