Hello from west central NH

BobNH

Good day. Seems I missed doing this. I run a 2008 Rubicon, mostly stock but for engine and evap skids.
I do my wheeling in NH and Vermont, central in both, where there are still open roads to use. Not parks, but unmaintained roads that have fallen out of use. Mostly rocky from erosion, but unfortunately some mud as well, where the streams or ponds have taken the roads back in some way. I hate mud. Bad for the rig, bad for the sport when folks decide they need to see how deep they can dig a hole, and worse wear their "badge of honor" brown cloak after.
I am a design eng tech for an aerospace lighting company utilizing electroluminescent, hid and led products for commercial, business and military aircraft. 23 years and still love it each day.
Thanks Eddie for managing such an informative site, with a lot of helpful insight from you and many others.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Phoenix AZ! You're right, those guys who just cover the truck in mud and then drive that way for a month because they actually think people will think they're cool. To me it just shows a lack of pride in ones vehicle. Plus, when I used to do muddy trails when I lived in Michigan, the stuff just smelled bad especially when it got on the hot engine. I couldn't wash it off fast enough. :)

BobNH

Agreed! Actually took a ride up to Newport this weekend. Got to see something very rare-someone getting a traffic ticket while pumping gas. The cop was behind him, lights on, filling it out while the driver filled the tank, then got back in the car and the cop came to the window with his stuff to sign.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom