LoD Destroyer Sliders

These have been in the works for a while, and we are finally getting ready to release them out into the wild! Let us know what you guys think, and check out the photos we have on the website ;) Just a bit more patience and these will finally be available!

- Cheers, the LoD team

jrs0712_-_5.jpg

drdfblackm

Love my original LOD sliders....they held up great. Now I have a new jeep need new sliders and these look great!!!!!

Blackhawkip

LōD Offroad;897625 said:
These have been in the works for a while, and we are finally getting ready to release them out into the wild! Let us know what you guys think, and check out the photos we have on the website ;) Just a bit more patience and these will finally be available!

- Cheers, the LoD team

I am getting ready to order some sliders this week. How much $$ and when are they available? (Seems like a common theme.....)

aTX427

Have the mounting points changed since prototype? Do they required any additional drilling? Can you post some additional installed pictures please?

luckyrugger

LōD Offroad;898984 said:
They performed well with all tests we performed on them, we are figuring out production currently.

What type of test have they been through? Will they hold up to rock bashing? Conceptually these could fit the need of a lot of jeepers looking for a functional step (more than a tube) along with a slider that can take a beating. They look like they cover the pinch seam well too, hoping to get my hands on a pair soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have updated the website listing with a few powdercoated pictures. We know it is taking a little while, but please bear with us for just a little while longer! These will soon be out in the wild :)

jrs0712_-_7.jpg

These do not require drilling and are a more user-friendly item in terms of install. All I am allowed to currently disclose is that we lifted the vehicle by the sliders and got wheels and vehicle off the ground, and everything was fine afterwards. :rock:

Have the mounting points changed since prototype? Do they required any additional drilling? Can you post some additional installed pictures please?

luckyrugger

LōD Offroad;903661 said:
We have updated the website listing with a few powdercoated pictures. We know it is taking a little while, but please bear with us for just a little while longer! These will soon be out in the wild :)

View attachment 261066

I hope "a little longer" is this week. I want to have them by the time my new 2017 is delivered.

luckyrugger

How much longer? I see installation instructions are online. My Jeep is in transit now.

Top Bottom