BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 255/80-17 E

Vincent

Hello All!

I'm curious if anyone's running these pizza cutters on their rigs!?
If so, how does it ride? I'm contemplating...

Thx, Vince

Napalm

I'm running a BFG KM 255/75r17(Stock Rubicon tire) like a lot of us here. That's not much of a difference in size but I find no issues in ride quality. They vibrate slightly at low speeds but that's with any mud terrain. They ride good and don't deprive the Jeep for power with my 3.21 gears. That being said, I'd find it difficult to buy them New from a tire shop when larger sizes aren't that much more expensive. If you can get a deal on a set of Rubi wheels/take offs, then it's worth it.

Good luck on your tire search.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Vincent

I'm running a BFG KM 255/75r17(Stock Rubicon tire) like a lot of us here. That's not much of a difference in size but I find no issues in ride quality. They vibrate slightly at low speeds but that's with any mud terrain. They ride good and don't deprive the Jeep for power with my 3.21 gears. That being said, I'd find it difficult to buy them New from a tire shop when larger sizes aren't that much more expensive. If you can get a deal on a set of Rubi wheels/take offs, then it's worth it.

Good luck on your tire search.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thx! I'm already running the stocker Rubi shoes. I'm mainly wondering what the ride is like on the 80's since they're E-rated.

Top Bottom