Whatever dude, the stick is deep in you.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Edited

Did you really think they were going to make a wrangler without a removable top?

Please review the FAQ.

Can I post links to other forums or competing websites? "No. We ask that you NOT post links or direct members to other forums, Facebook pages, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed. Please be advised that your post may be edited or removed if it contains such content."

vgullotta

Please review the FAQ. "No. We ask that you NOT post links or direct members to other forums, Facebook pages, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed. Please be advised that your post may be edited or removed if it contains such content."

Wasn't it the sister site? sheesh, this was for the good of the discussion, you could have left the image lol

vgullotta

Joined in 2011 and have less than 60 posts. I smell a troll :thinking:

EDITED COMPETING FORUM LINK

um, not a troll, was just annoyed that my shit got deleted when it was very obviously relevant to the conversation... I believe the image even said JLWrangler.com on it, but it's gone now, so I can't even check.

Last edited by a moderator:

vgullotta

Well your sarcasm sucks. :grayno:

haha, the sarcasm was fine, just because you didn't understand, doesn't mean I'm wrong. drop the fucking attitude, you're just jumping on the bandwagon. I just tried to show these guys what the fucking removable top looked like. Who's the fucking troll?

WJCO

Meme King
way to pick up the sarcasm lol

Look BROtatochip, the link you posted was to a competing forum and NOT the sister site.As far as the likelyhood of a removable top, that has actually already been posted here on Wayalife previously. Your original post today just seemed to be full of confidence that you had more info than what was already posted.

vgullotta

Look BROtatochip, the link you posted was to a competing forum and NOT the sister site.As far as the likelyhood of a removable top, that has actually already been posted here on Wayalife previously. Your original post today just seemed to be full of confidence that you had more info than what was already posted.

Wait, so you knew the top was removable and still thought it wasn't? and you call me Brotatochip or whatever?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
um, not a troll, was just annoyed that my shit got deleted when it was very obviously relevant to the conversation... I believe the image even said JLWrangler.com on it, but it's gone now, so I can't even check.

I assure you it did not say that. That is why it was removed. Do you need another moderator to confirm that for you. OverlanderJK edited your post, that's Mod #1, I saw it, that's Mod #2, and so did WJCO, that's Mod #3.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
EDITED COMPETING FORUM LINK

Since you seemed to miss it once again, please DO NOT post links to other forums.

Please review the FAQ.

Can I post links to other forums or competing websites? "No. We ask that you NOT post links or direct members to other forums, Facebook pages, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed. Please be advised that your post may be edited or removed if it contains such content."

vgullotta

I assure you it did not say that. That is why it was removed. Do you need another moderator to confirm that for you. OverlanderJK edited your post, that's Mod #1, I saw it, that's Mod #2, and so did WJCO, that's Mod #3.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Whatever dude, the stick is deep in you. I was just trying to be nice and show this noob the fucking removable top. Don't give a fuck now.

WJCO

Meme King
Wait, so you knew the top was removable and still thought it wasn't? and you call me Brotatochip or whatever?

You just posted so confidentially, that I thought you might have some inside info or something, like a spaceship in Roswell... BROtatochip

Top Bottom