Thread: Left running light issue

Left running light issue

So I noticed the other night when my wife and I were cursing around that my front left marker light was out. I got home and check the bulb and that was fine. Found the fuse and that was fine. When I moved the fuse the light came on and when I moved it again it turned off. Replaced the fuse and still had the issue. I then started moving the fuse box and had the same issue. I'm under the impression that somehow there is a chafed wire beneath the fuse box. I haven't shot for resistance yet. Just wondering if anyone has had the same or similar issue. Sometimes it works, then I hit a pot hole (which is often in Vegas) and it stops working.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If it's the fuse box under the hood, it could be the issue. Jeep calls it the TIPM. Common issues with those.
    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

I noticed this too recently on my Jeep. I just attributed it to the cheap LED strip I used after I cut my fenders. I may have to do some investigating.

It's also causes my left taillight to go out also.

I just had a similar issue with left front running light. No light, no flashers up front. Redid DRLs with procal and so far all is good. Can't figure it out but it worked.

Sent from my XT1650 using WAYALIFE mobile app

What's procal?

AEV procal. It's a programmer. Lets you correct for tire size,gear ratio and several other functions.

Sent from my XT1650 using WAYALIFE mobile app