Rancho ROCKGear Tube/half doors (front set)

Napalm

Hey guys!

I wont get into details, if you want to know why I'm selling just PM me. But I will don my flame suit since y'all know I'm notorious for this.

I have a set(2) of front Rancho ROCKGear Tube/half doors. Nothing wrong with them, they are brand new. They are packaged in the box with all hardware ready to be shipped. Nothing wrong with them whatsoever.

$280, shipped ANYWHERE in the lower 48 states. That's right, I'll cover shipping. I can have them sent out as soon as tomorrow.

IMG_2705.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Napalm

Why not just post it?

Trying to avoid the flaming I know I'll get but I guess it doesn't really matter, I'll get it anyways.

I'm exchanging these for another set of doors but having some difficult with the company I brought the front set from. Before getting into it with, I'd figured I'd offer them up to you guys to save a little headache for myself.

JAGS

Hooked
Early case of buyers remorse? Seemed like you were happy with them.

Not in the market for tube doors, but good luck unloading them.

Napalm

Early case of buyers remorse? Seemed like you were happy with them.

Not in the market for tube doors, but good luck unloading them.

Thanks Jags, in a way, yes. There are things that I didn't think would be a big deal to me have turned out to be something I need. Such as a lock and the possibility of uppers.

BaddestCross

Really tempting, but I'm leaning towards some solid half doors... For the same reasons you stated. Curious why you're keeping the rears, though.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Oh boy... he's going to go through 5 different sets of doors just like he did with his tops ;)

Lol, nah... I don't blame you. You're spending a lot of money so they should be exactly how you want them. Good luck with selling!

Just because I'm curious... what doors are you looking at now? Mopar doors?

Top Bottom