14 Rubicon take offs

Jack diddly

I have 2014 rubicon take offs. Asking 300 for everything. 5 stock wheels and mud terrain tires. Tires are in okay condition but will need to be changed soonish. The spare is in perfect condition. Rock rails. Shocks and Springs. Have 35k miles on them. Front bumper with fog lights. Front drive shaft. Front lower control arms. Tire carrier. I'm pretty sure you can make the money back on wheels and tires alone. If there is anything I left out, you can have that too when you go to pick it up. If it's not a fair price, I'm sure you guys will let me know. Everything is located in Rowland heights, CA
I'm currently overseas so I don't have pictures but can get them if needed. Transactions will go through my brother.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

cgar32

I have 2014 rubicon take offs. Asking 300 for everything. 5 stock wheels and mud terrain tires. Tires are in okay condition but will need to be changed soonish. The spare is in perfect condition. Rock rails. Shocks and Springs. Have 35k miles on them. Front bumper with fog lights. Front drive shaft. Front lower control arms. Tire carrier. I'm pretty sure you can make the money back on wheels and tires alone. If there is anything I left out, you can have that too when you go to pick it up. If it's not a fair price, I'm sure you guys will let me know. Everything is located in Rowland heights, CA
I'm currently overseas so I don't have pictures but can get them if needed. Transactions will go through my brother.

Damn..... I wish I was closer! Although this is a Great price on a great deal you aren't what is called an active member yet and shouldn't be posting this. I sure you will get some feed back from the mod's. Good luck with your build:thumb:

Last edited:

Jack diddly

Damn..... I wish I was closer! Although this is a Great price on a great deal you aren't what is called an active member yet and shouldn't be posting this. I sure you will get some feed back from the mod's. Good luck with your build:thumb:
I wish you were closer too so you can buy this stuff. Lol. What's considered an "active" user? I'm on here quite often. I just don't post much cuz people know more than me when questions come up. But I do PM individuals. And I just bought something off some one and there wasn't an issue. Hope it's not an issue now. I seem to have more time on my hand now though so I'm sure you will see me on here a bit more. I like reading the threads to learn more about what works and what doesn't for my future upgrades. Thank you for at least taking a look.

Top Bottom