Hello from Colorado!

Sinnerjk

Hello fellow Jeepers! Haven't got a chance to post here yet so thought what the hell might as well pop in and say hi...Pretty cool forum so far there is alot of knowledge here along with a lot of kick ass rigs I'm already learning a lot and that's why I'm here...If anyone is in the Colorado area and wants to hit some trails let me know Im always looking for new buddies to wheel with especially since Im from the flattest part of Colorado there is sadly...always look forward to hitting them mountains and taking a break from everything also still dream of hitting Moab someday...Anyway my rigs a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon still working out all the bugs and getting her dialed in but someday Ill have her finished guess thats why all of us buy these Jeeps to build them how we want them to fit our needs and put smiles on our faces..So nice meeting you all look forward to chatting and seeing lots of pics

Attachments

• IMG_4130.JPG
    IMG_4130.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4119.jpg
    IMG_4119.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 39

cgar32

Hello fellow Jeepers! Haven't got a chance to post here yet so thought what the hell might as well pop in and say hi...Pretty cool forum so far there is alot of knowledge here along with a lot of kick ass rigs I'm already learning a lot and that's why I'm here...If anyone is in the Colorado area and wants to hit some trails let me know Im always looking for new buddies to wheel with especially since Im from the flattest part of Colorado there is sadly...always look forward to hitting them mountains and taking a break from everything also still dream of hitting Moab someday...Anyway my rigs a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon still working out all the bugs and getting her dialed in but someday Ill have her finished guess thats why all of us buy these Jeeps to build them how we want them to fit our needs and put smiles on our faces..So nice meeting you all look forward to chatting and seeing lots of pics

Welcom to WAL. Nice looking Jeep!:thumb:

Pursesnatcher

Welcome to WAL from CO!

I know you're way south, but Denver has some great meetups if you're ever in the area for a weekend. This summer should be a great one to do some Jeep networking!

Top Bottom