EVO 2" coils

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Anyone have these coils laying around and looking to get rid of. Let me know I might be interested. I am looking at those and New Rancho 2". Just looking at options.

Thanks!

OhNoTheJiggies

Oh and the GenRight View attachment 259342

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

To help decide on a bumper, I've recently grown fond of the the no tubework thing. Just a simple bumper. I got a JCR stubby front without tubework that I've been considering swapping with my ACE stinger.
If you want a ton of clearance then the PS BFH is sweet too. Can go ultra low profile with one of those and no tube work ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Well...I did it. I installed the EVO 2" coils yesterday. I was running for years 18 coils, with 2 1" spacers in the front. The rear was 59 coils and 1" spacer. I had just changed out the rear with a 2" coil. Running rubi shocks with 295/70/17 tires. I do have a heavy bumper and winch in front. I had measured my coils and shocks before and it gave me a 2.5" lift. When I installed the new coils I just measured the front of the flares ad sides. I got more of lift than I expected. I only had a small chance to run it late last night. I will go out later. For the ones using the 4 door coils I would highly suggest doing the EVO coils. I was as some of you know looking at the Rancho which seems to be a great kit. Very happy so far. I will post up some pics and add some later too.

first pic 18/59 coils with 2 1" and 1 1" spacers

IMG_20170602_144406619_HDR.jpg

Just added the 2" in the rear.

IMG_20180116_171429169_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom