EVO 2" coils

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Anyone have these coils laying around and looking to get rid of. Let me know I might be interested. I am looking at those and New Rancho 2". Just looking at options.

Thanks!

Oh and the GenRightView attachment 259342

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

To help decide on a bumper, I've recently grown fond of the the no tubework thing. Just a simple bumper. I got a JCR stubby front without tubework that I've been considering swapping with my ACE stinger.
If you want a ton of clearance then the PS BFH is sweet too. Can go ultra low profile with one of those and no tube work ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well...I did it. I installed the EVO 2" coils yesterday. I was running for years 18 coils, with 2 1" spacers in the front. The rear was 59 coils and 1" spacer. I had just changed out the rear with a 2" coil. Running rubi shocks with 295/70/17 tires. I do have a heavy bumper and winch in front. I had measured my coils and shocks before and it gave me a 2.5" lift. When I installed the new coils I just measured the front of the flares ad sides. I got more of lift than I expected. I only had a small chance to run it late last night. I will go out later. For the ones using the 4 door coils I would highly suggest doing the EVO coils. I was as some of you know looking at the Rancho which seems to be a great kit. Very happy so far. I will post up some pics and add some later too.

first pic 18/59 coils with 2 1" and 1 1" spacers

IMG_20170602_144406619_HDR.jpg

Just added the 2" in the rear.

IMG_20180116_171429169_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom