Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: EVO 2" coils

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Keep an eye on the forum events. I would imagine somebody will have a run or two in that area around that time. Beautiful up there that time of year. Plus that gives Pete plenty of time to get his lazy ass up here to join a run.
    I’ve also been following the Holy Cross discussion. I’d like to do that if timing works out. Only 3 hrs or so away from where we’ll be.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Who is running the JKS Quicker Disconnect on their EVO coils? I am looking at the 2.5-6" set up. Have you had any problem with the pin in the sway bar coming close to damaging your tire?
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    Who is running the JKS Quicker Disconnect on their EVO coils? I am looking at the 2.5-6" set up. Have you had any problem with the pin in the sway bar coming close to damaging your tire?
    I have them on mine if you need pics. I only got them to get longer ones since I have a magic little button on the dash

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    I have them on mine if you need pics. I only got them to get longer ones since I have a magic little button on the dash

Bragger! I know I'm over 3" (enter WJCO quote). I can get a set for about $115 shipped. Pics would be awesome. Any problems with the pin sticking out of bar? These are the JKS-2034's.
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...

Bragger! I know I'm over 3" (enter WJCO quote). I can get a set for about $115 shipped. Pics would be awesome. Any problems with the pin sticking out of bar? These are the JKS-2034's.
    IMG_1994.JPG
    IMG_1995.JPG
    I eventually will get adjustable length ones but these are fine for now. The wheels have 3.5” backspace

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    IMG_1994.JPG
    IMG_1995.JPG
    I eventually will get adjustable length ones but these are fine for now. The wheels have 3.5” backspace

Thanks man! I might just snag this kit.

Thanks man! I might just snag this kit.
    If you think you could use these I could go ahead and switch if it would save you any $.

I really do appreciate it. I'm emailed the guy back to see if he still had them. Just waiting on a reply!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So I just installed some Steinjager links and thought I would go out and fuck with them to test the flex on the EVO coils. What do you guys think? I am running 329/330 9000's. Still debating on cutting shock boot off. The springs are tight as well.

IMG_20180403_140742149.jpg

IMG_20180403_140823375.jpg

IMG_20180403_140940700_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180403_141051706_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180403_141023274.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks Great! How do you like the Steinjagers? I moved my stock rears to the front but they are a bit short.

HAPPYTRAILS
    HAPPYTRAILS

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast