Dog Harness Importance

alexandram

This will be the first time that I am taking my dog for a long trip next week. I was looking at these dog harnesses and was wondering which if any are needed for a long car ride with a dog. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

rlee

This will be the first time that I am taking my dog for a long trip next week. I was looking at these dog harnesses and was wondering which if any are needed for a long car ride with a dog. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.
I have been looking also and cannot decide between ones that attach to the chest or the back.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Having seen a dog jump out of a moving jeep and break two legs I say they're important. Not to mention the chance of the dog jumping into your lap while you're merging on a freeway or something similar. We use a harness style that has a carabiner latched to the seatbelt. Works good and our dog chills out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
We have been talking about getting one for our dogs as well but haven't looked into them.

We recently got our youngest dog Axle into the Pete's Pet Posse at work which is a therapy dog program there for campus. My wife wanted to do it and I thought "hey, it would be cool to take the dog to work sometimes" so we done the co-handler so that both of us can take him. Plus I'm hoping it will help to get me a raise. [emoji16][emoji1303]

SunWolf

@granitecrystal and @sunwolf thanks for your suggestion, I will check these brand reviews online. :yup:

Cool. RuffWear has a Load up Harness. It's in their Dog Safety section on the website. Seatbelt goes through their loop. They also have a link to a video on the Load Up Harness page on how to use it and you can see if you would like it or not. I'm getting one soon since I use one of their other harnesses for my dog.

Top Bottom