EVO MFG Front and Rear LCG Bolt-On Coilover questions

aTX427

Hello everyone, I have a front and rear Evo bolt on coilover kit on the way and have some questions. What are you using for track bars, control arms, drag links and tie rods Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

thombull

I have the same setup as well, you are good with your stock track bars. Depending on how much lift you set up the shocks for will determine what else you will need to do. Any lift over 3 in. You will need adjustable front lower and rear upper control arms to set your pinion angles on your drive lines. You will also need a drag link flip for your front steering. I'm using Evo's drag link flip kit. Hope this helps.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

Cool, I ended up ordering a Pro long arm upgrade. What drive shafts do you recommend?

Last edited:

AdrockTT

Cool, I ended up ordering a Pro long arm upgrade. What drive shafts do you recommend?

Your build is sounding a lot like mine. Did you get standard or high clearance LA brackets? I run Adams severe duty 1350 shafts F/R.

aTX427

Evo said the high mount were for the Evo lever. I'm going to start installing it this weekend if you want to stop by.

Last edited:
Top Bottom