License Plate Relocation Recommendation

AdrockTT

I have a LOD signature rear tire carrier holding my spare. I am looking for a license plate relocation setup that moves the plate to the center of the spare (mounting through the center bore of the hub opening - 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern) that has license plate lighting + third brakelight mounting (both required inspection items here). Prefer not to have to fab up anything to get it to work with the carrier/spare and not to have to get inventive for the lighting.

What setup do you guys like (that fits those requirements)?

Journeyman

I wish I actually hadn't done this mod. I would like to carry a rotopax on occasion in that exact location and I can't because of the license plate. There is other options to carry fuel, but for my setup this would actually be the best. But that's just my needs though. Something to definitely think about.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I have a LOD signature rear tire carrier holding my spare. I am looking for a license plate relocation setup that moves the plate to the center of the spare (mounting through the center bore of the hub opening - 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern) that has license plate lighting + third brakelight mounting (both required inspection items here). Prefer not to have to fab up anything to get it to work with the carrier/spare and not to have to get inventive for the lighting.

What setup do you guys like (that fits those requirements)?

I have the rock hard plate mount and ORO litedot. No complaints. Not sure if the plate mount will do the 5x5.5 pattern but it may as it has multiple mounting holes. Are you running adapters or aftermarket axles?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

AdrockTT

I wish I actually hadn't done this mod. I would like to carry a rotopax on occasion in that exact location and I can't because of the license plate. There is other options to carry fuel, but for my setup this would actually be the best. But that's just my needs though. Something to definitely think about.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is something to think about and that I should check on. I have a LOD rear carrier so I had originally thought about the side extension add on brackets to carry Rotopax or similar accessories...but now I'm not sure they'll fit with the 40" spare...Guess I better call LOD today?

I have the rock hard plate mount and ORO litedot. No complaints. Not sure if the plate mount will do the 5x5.5 pattern but it may as it has multiple mounting holes. Are you running adapters or aftermarket axles?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks all for the recommendations. I'll also call RH4x4 (great guys to deal with) and double check the 5 on 5.5 fitment before I commit.
I am running Dynatrac PR60s in 5x5.5 Speedy.

Top Bottom