Discount Tire--2017 Memorial Day Deals!

Discount Tire

memorial_zps2ifwlrya.jpg

This week take advantage of our 2017 Memorial Day Deals and receive a Visa Prepaid Card by Mail on tires and wheels! See the links below for details.

TO YOUR DOOR (5/22 - 5/30)

AT THE STORE (5/26 - 5/27)

Last edited:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Just put 5 new Falken A/T3W's on my 2012 JKUR yesterday. I didn't know there was a rebate go in' on but the sales tech hooked me up. Repeat happy camper here!

Discount Tire

Thank you for your business, Linebacker!

Call our Customer Service Department (1.888.459.4080 option #2) and we'll make sure you're given the applicable Memorial Day rebates :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
That PM will depend on how the talk with the wife goes tonight...gonna need a couple glasses of wine for her on this one :rock::doh:

Please record the conversation. This will be a good one. 'Honey, you know all those mods we JUST put on the Jeep? Well I was thinking......'

Please record the conversation. This will be a good one. 'Honey, you know all those mods we JUST put on the Jeep? Well I was thinking......'

Yea this is gonna be a tough sell, being we just got the jeep back yesterday after a 2 week upgrade. I'm already brainstorming on how to spearhead this thing...any/all recommendations are welcome [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom