Wtb: Cj7

GraniteCrystal

Possibly in the market for an '82 or newer CJ7. Want it to be as stock as possible. Pavement Princess. No lift. As little rust as possible.

Willing to pay up to $5k for the right one. Will not pay $5k for just any one.

Willing to drive a bit if necessary but I'm located in Denver. I'll be in the LA area in mid-June as well and could look at some then.

GraniteCrystal

Got the green light from the wife IF we can find the right one. Post up or PM me anything you guys see on Facebook, Craigslist, etc. Willing to drive a bit for the right one. Thanks.

WJCO

Meme King
Got the green light from the wife IF we can find the right one. Post up or PM me anything you guys see on Facebook, Craigslist, etc. Willing to drive a bit for the right one. Thanks.

Wife's approval is always a good thing. Good luck with the search.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I think I've contacted almost every single one of those :) Qualifications are a 1982 or newer, manual transmission, no lift kit, body in good shape without major rust. The list gets pretty small pretty fast with those stipulations.

I didn't know. Some people don't use Facebook. Why '82 or newer?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I didn't know. Some people don't use Facebook. Why '82 or newer?

I literally installed it just to look for a CJ. I do appreciate you posting this up. Trying to get in touch with the owner of the brown Renegade you have a pic of, but no response.

82 or newer because I believe that's when the wide track axles and power steering became available. Wide track axles ride the roads better because they fit in the typical ruts of a highway and the power steering because I don't want to hate life.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I literally installed it just to look for a CJ. I do appreciate you posting this up. Trying to get in touch with the owner of the brown Renegade you have a pic of, but no response.

82 or newer because I believe that's when the wide track axles and power steering became available. Wide track axles ride the roads better because they fit in the typical ruts of a highway and the power steering because I don't want to hate life.

Gotcha. I didn't know that. I'm watching your CJ journey, because one day, I plan to have one.

Top Bottom