FS five Chamber Pro 2

Jackal01

Sold.

For sale are five ATX Chamber Pro 2 wheels. Polished Aluminum, obviously. 5x5 pattern. 4 of the rings have rash (you're welcome). Spare has not seen rocks. No TPMS. Dual valve stems.

Five 315x70x17 Goodyear Duratracs. They have about 30k miles (95% road, 5% offroad). Spare has more tread than the others. Tires can go with the wheels.

They will be available mid July in New Braunfels, TX. Pick up only.

$1600 for the 5 wheels. $250 for the tires.

received_10103153015723355%7E2.jpg
20170522_105430%7E2.jpg
20170522_105358%7E2.jpg
20170522_105347%7E2.jpg
20170522_105336%7E2.jpg
20170522_105629%7E2.jpg

Last edited:

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
sheesh all this good shit up and i'm broke ... maybe I need to take a loan out and get a axle an some new wheels lol ................. glws .......

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Just a little magnetic strip between living a good life in a house and living in a JK with dynatracs. Amirite?!

lol true ... been thinking about ditching the house and getting a toy hauler and reworking the inside and moving in ... beats a travel trailer and cost less overall to do it not to mention the weight difference ... trade ya my b.a. roof rack and some rubi rims lol for em lol

Jackal01

lol true ... been thinking about ditching the house and getting a toy hauler and reworking the inside and moving in ... beats a travel trailer and cost less overall to do it not to mention the weight difference
That is actually a good plan. If we were able to live mobile and work from there...we would probably do it. I envy the people that work from home and can travel.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
I don't work from home am kinda tied down to it here in tyler , but I play about with a few different 3d modelling programs and want to get decent enough with em that I can make some $ off it .... looking at options for now toy hauler , military trailer .... just checking around and thinking which way I may want to go in the longer scheme of things ...

210JKU

I'm in SA and those are the exact wheels I'm looking for. Damn it! So close..lol Too bad I have to adult and save for our move overseas[emoji24] GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

Updated:

I will sell wheels and tires separately. New prices to reflect that.

Axle swap has been pushed up to June 19. Still pick up in New Braunfels.

Top Bottom