2011 JK PARTS NEEDED In NORTH TEXAS

EricaJK''11

I'm trying to bring my jeep back to life with any upgraded parts, have already put new shocks, tires (used) and a tune up. But still needs bumpers, and would like any body armor type stuff, and needs a new driver side mirror. Any help would be appreciated and can trade some also

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
i have a tie rod thats bent to hell and an exhaust thats smashed... and since this is practically craigslist ill sell them to you for $900

WJCO

Meme King
I'm trying to bring my jeep back to life with any upgraded parts,

If you're wanting to build your Jeep, I wouldn't suggest 'any' parts. Do your research, find out what is quality and lasts and save for it if you don't have the money. As far as 'upgraded' parts, a Jeep is very useable right from the factory. Harder trail use may benefit from aftermarket parts, but again, do your research first.

USMC Wrangler

I'm trying to bring my jeep back to life with any upgraded parts, have already put new shocks, tires (used) and a tune up. But still needs bumpers, and would like any body armor type stuff, and needs a new driver side mirror. Any help would be appreciated and can trade some also

Hi EricaJK"11. Are you a spammer? Why would you send me a friend request on here? I have no clue who you are.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
likewise here as well i accepted it figure she only lives like 2 hours away may wind up crossing paths at some point .. so now i have 2 friends on here lol .. does my steve martin impression ....

Top Bottom