Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your spiders

This is worse than that goddam paranormal thread. Yuck

Spiders don't really bother me. Black widows are nothing new as I've always had them in my garages since I was a kid. Now scorpions and potato bugs...yuck. Hate them, they are just so damn creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Spiders don't really bother me. Black widows are nothing new as I've always had them in my garages since I was a kid. Now scorpions and potato bugs...yuck. Hate them, they are just so damn creepy.
    Agreed spiders eh. Scorpions... at my old station they told me to not walk around without boots on because they had scorpions. I never believed them.. till I stepped on one coming out of the bathroom..

Nothing but a Thing Mountainjk10's Avatar
    Not a spider but this sucker was crawling around the house about a year ago. I've kept the picture for moments like this. I was told it's an assassin bug. IMG_0726.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Overland_stormtrooper View Post
    spiders are no biggie so long as you can see them .... its the ones you don't see to be worried about ... was doing some yard work a while back saw the web and got curious as to what sort was putting it up so you know I just had to catch something for dinner for whoever and see ... Attachment 260370 imagine my surprise when this little lady showed herself
    That files under NOPEITY NOPE NOPE. HELL NO! Shoe meet your new friend, spider meet your DOOM!

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here's a Jeep named "Spider"!

IMG_3038.jpg

.................................................. ..............
    Overall "build thread"
    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

IMG_1873.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Show us your spiders

My son's spider. He has raised it since it was the size of his thumbnail. I'm holding it in the pic.

IMG_3779.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    My son's spider. He has raised it since it was the size of his thumbnail. I'm holding it in the pic.

IMG_3779.jpg
    Forget the spider...please tell me those your not your son's wrinkled, hairy, sun-weathered hands.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast