Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your spiders

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Flying spiders?!? What the fuck are those? Really? Sorry Chicago, I may never get to see that big shiny ball thingie now...
    True story mate
    https://youtu.be/GZNzgkQMn28

The big shiny ball thing is called the ‘bean’, but I just call it a peanut lol.

Flying spiders?!? What the fuck are those? Really? Sorry Chicago, I may never get to see that big shiny ball thingie now...
    No shit! That makes me interested in not going back to chicago

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Honor2afault's Avatar

South America Wins.....

Quote Originally Posted by bigcale View Post
    Even Aussie spiders say, Ummm Nope. Fuck that...
    They taste kinda like unsalted chicken.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.

Must have been a painful death for this little guy.

IMG_20191025_174034_475.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Must have been a painful death for this little guy.

IMG_20191025_174034_475.jpg
    Said no one ever with any remorse in the slightest regarding a goddam spider death. More like a good start!

Said no one ever with any remorse in the slightest regarding a goddam spider death. More like a good start!
    Says the bottom of my boot

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not as dangerous as the local Widows or Recluse, the Argiope and it's silver armor look will make you nope the hell out.I found this girl on the boat shed. Will have to see if I can find the pics of the Brown Widow or hand sized Golden Orb Weavers.

IMG_4086.JPG

This guy was out side my shop. I'm not sure what species he was but he was big and very active. It looks like he reinforced the center of his web with a zipper like pattern. 20190918_100546.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I've never done it but I'm sure i'll be good at it

Quote Originally Posted by Spazbyt View Post
    This guy was out side my shop. I'm not sure what species he was but he was big and very active. It looks like he reinforced the center of his web with a zipper like pattern.
    That is a Black and Yellow Argiope, also known as the writing spider or zipper spider. Same family as the Silver Argiope I posted. Living in Florida, we learn too much about these things.

About a month ago after taking out my trash cans I was on black widow patrol outside at night. The small ones I have no problem smashing with my flip flop. Once they get about quarter sized I prefer a shovel or stick. Not having anything else besides my flip flop I was mustering up the courage to smash one that was about quarter sized. She was very active and moving around her web. As I leaned in for the kill a damn moth or something flew into my head. The first though that came to mind was "Ambush!" and I freaked out swatting my head and yelling. I turned around and my neighbors were in there front yard watching the whole thing..haha. Had to regroup and make sure there was no spider up high and killed the intended target.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast