Show us your spiders

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
spiders are no biggie so long as you can see them .... its the ones you don't see to be worried about ... was doing some yard work a while back saw the web and got curious as to what sort was putting it up so you know I just had to catch something for dinner for whoever and see ... hungry widow.jpg imagine my surprise when this little lady showed herself

jesse3638

Hooked
Spiders don't really bother me. Black widows are nothing new as I've always had them in my garages since I was a kid. Now scorpions and potato bugs...yuck. Hate them, they are just so damn creepy.

ob_tj

Spiders don't really bother me. Black widows are nothing new as I've always had them in my garages since I was a kid. Now scorpions and potato bugs...yuck. Hate them, they are just so damn creepy.

Agreed spiders eh. Scorpions... at my old station they told me to not walk around without boots on because they had scorpions. I never believed them.. till I stepped on one coming out of the bathroom..

Kalums

spiders are no biggie so long as you can see them .... its the ones you don't see to be worried about ... was doing some yard work a while back saw the web and got curious as to what sort was putting it up so you know I just had to catch something for dinner for whoever and see ... View attachment 260370 imagine my surprise when this little lady showed herself
That files under NOPEITY NOPE NOPE. HELL NO! Shoe meet your new friend, spider meet your DOOM!

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom