Exhaust for WJ

Dschots

Finally join the ranks of the elite and got my first jeep. Good project WJ. I have a few ideas. But my exhaust has a leak. So I'm just wondering what you guys have out on. Money not being an issue...what's the best sound. Nothing over the top, but maybe turns a few heads.

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to Wayalife. Do you have a 6 or 8 cylinder? I have the v8 and went with a DynoMax 17218 ultra Flo. I did it for clearance though. But I love the sound. Clip below.

IMG_20170120_144101_516.jpg

Last edited:

Dschots

I have the 4.7. I can tell it had potential with the leak. Its hard to decide what to with the exhaust before i add a lift and sliders. But I really like the clean look of that setup. Is there a benefit of going duel vs single?

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I have the 4.7. I can tell it had potential with the leak. Its hard to decide what to with the exhaust before i add a lift and sliders. But I really like the clean look of that setup. Is there a benefit of going duel vs single?

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you're building a race car, the more engine breathing you can get the better. Duals are nice for that. On a Jeep that you're going to use on rocks, another exhaust pipe is just something else to hit on.

It's not uncommon for these to have exhaust manifold leaks. Do you have any idea where the leak is coming from?

Top Bottom