Moab: First time back in over 5 years.

Met up with fellow members Thegreenmachine12 and JJK in Moab over this last weekend. My first time back in 5 years and my first trip in the JKU. I must say, that town just gets me every time. Aside from the amazing overlooks and red rock, there is just something magical about it, and I must say, I don't feel like I'm the same person when I leave.

Here are some pictures of the trip. We only had time for two trails and I wasn't able to get as many pictures as I'd hoped but here are a few.

IMG_5575.jpg
Setting up camp after searching for three hours...I know better than to not make reservations

IMG_5578.jpg
At the trail head for 7 mile rim. Small group meant we would get done well before dark and in time to have some fun in town.
IMG_5583.jpg
Just on top of the Mesa.
IMG_5585.jpg
Our Daughters first time out. Too perfect to not share.
IMG_5590.jpg
Hangin out down by Uranium Arch. My black sport has a ways to go before I can hang with JJK and Thegreenmachine12. But we'll get there.
IMG_5599.jpg
JJK running 40's some PR60's and EVO coilovers showing us what's up.
IMG_5602.jpg
Hanging out near the buttes. Excellent day. Shortly after JJK took me down and back up wipe out hill...I still think I have some of his seat cushion...
IMG_5606.jpg
Airing up at the end, letting the little one get a taste of Moab.

More to come as I'm driving back down this weekend with Thegreenmachine12 from Salt Lake City.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Looks like you had a great time wait I did not hear any negative feedback about Moab ever so yes you had a good time!!!
Thanks for posting.

Top Bottom