BND Automotive's Quantum Blue Custom Blended Lubricants

jesse3638

Hooked
Has anyone used or heard of this company's oil? They blend custom oil and claim extended life (10k+) between oil changes as well and HP and MPG gains with their fuel additives. I stumbled upon this company while looking up my Durango's oil change interval. Seems they are popular with the 5.7 Hemi crowd and other Chrysler vehicles. Not going to post a link to their site but if you Google it you can navigate your way there. Seems pretty pricey and just curious as to if their claims are true or merely snake oil.

WJCO

Meme King
I've never liked the idea of going past 5k on any engine oil change regardless. Just not worth the risk IMO. Never heard of this company though.

jesse3638

Hooked
I agree. I do mine in my Jeep every 4k. I know it's too soon but it's a good number that divides into all my other service intervals.

4k: oil change, grease DS's, rotate tires/check bead locks, retorque/inspect lift
12k: air filter (unless it's bad at earlier inspection)
16k: differential oil change
32k: transfer case fluid change.

My 2012 is just about to click over 32k looks like I've got a lot of work to do...haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I've never liked the idea of going past 5k on any engine oil change regardless. Just not worth the risk IMO. Never heard of this company though.

This may not be the same thing but my Ram holds 12 quarts and says every 15,000 but I do every 10,000 no matter what my dash is telling me. Is 10,000 ok on 12 quarts?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom